- Announcement- $35M Biotech R&D Partnership between Clarkson University and Trudeau Institute / November 25, 2013:
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 421 (2014) 27-32 / Article co-authored by Professor Dan Goia:
Goldsol’s Patent Pending Gold NTA Product will Revolutionize Drug Delivery Systems / White paper by Calin Pop, M.D.
- Glutathione Modified Gold Nano-Particles for Medical and Biological Applications – Article prepared by Professor Dan Goia
- Colloidal Gold: A Novel Nanoparticle Vector for Tumor Directed Drug Delivery – Article Co-Authored by Professor Dan Goia
- Preparation and Stabilization of Monodisperse Colloidal Gold by Reduction with Aminodextran – Article Co-Authored by Professor Dan Goia
- Biomedical Applications of Gold Nanoparticles – Book/ Chapter Co-Authored by Professor Dan Goia
- Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 298 (2006) 742–751 / Article Stabilizer Free Nano-sized Gold Sols – Co-Authored by Professor Dan Goia